Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome to My Nightmare

Well, not a nightmare so much as a dream, I suppose.

I'm an author -- I write urban fantasy which is an industry term for contemporary stories with vampires and werewolves and all the other undead beasties that many of us are fairly certain really are waiting around the next corner or lurking in that dark alleyway over there.

My dream, which is the dream of so many others, is to have my books and stories on the shelves of all the bookstores across all the lands.

In the meanwhile, I write the stories that come to me in the dark, in the rain, and in my dreams. Most of them have elements of science fiction in them, but not all. Some go back in time as well as present day. All of them have an undead of some kind. What can I say? I like vampires and werewolves and the other creatures of legend.

So, who's with me on the undeads love? I mean besides the werewolf howling in my backyard and the vampire in the kitchen impatiently waiting for his dinner...

Welcome, and please, stay a while...we're all hungry and can always use another guest for dinner.

Jemma Chase

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous WKEverhart said...

Love the artwork! Kudos to the artist. Good luck with your urban fantasies. Ummm...that last line...'we're all hungry'...coupled with the artwork...well, let's just say I won't be over to dinner. :D

December 20, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home